Marketing Communications Manager
JOB TITLE: Marketing Communications Manager
BASE: Witton Street, Northwich CW9 5DY
HOURS: 25 Hours a week (Some evening and weekend work will be required)
SALARY: £27,000 per annum Pro Rata £17,000
ACCOUNTABLE TO: CEO
Summary of Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to join our charity and to deliver high quality, impactful marketing communications projects that meet Cheshire Down’s Syndrome Support Group objectives and raise awareness of the charity, fundraising campaigns and brand.
- To act as part of the management team, including managing the staff and office environment
- To raise awareness of the charity in the Cheshire community
- To manage the content of CDSSG’s social media, including managing website content
- To manage the relationship with local press
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the overall marketing communications strategy
- Responsible for the content and delivery of the Charity Newsletter
- Manage the marketing budget
- Responsible for the delivery of CDSSG’s annual Awareness Day campaign
- Develop networking relationships within the Cheshire community and wider DS community
- To help develop and manage Fundraising opportunities
- Responsible for conducting annual surveys to our key stakeholders to check that the service the charity is delivering is appropriate
- To have overall responsibility of internal communication to key stakeholders
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications
- Responsible for the management of the office including budgets, health and safety, policy development.
- To be part of the CDSSG’s management team
- To ensure the overall effective management and supervision of the administration staff
- Be responsible to the efficient running of the office environment
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, both paid and volunteer
- To represent the Charity at external events and opportunities, through carefully devised PR and media strategies.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Weekend work may be required
- Demonstrated excellent management skills
- Have a strong and proven background in corporate fundraising
- Be an excellent relationship builder who can work well under pressure
- Be entrepreneurial and passionate about income generation
- Works well within a team.
- Outstanding organisation, presentation and commercial skills.
- Social Media and Digital experience.
The successful candidate will be a proactive individual with high levels of energy. They will be able to work independently and have the skills to be able to manage the administration team.
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly