5 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a skilled accountant with both Financial and Management Accounting experience? Are you open to a 6 month fixed term contract? This established charity is seeking a qualified Financial Accountant to join them in their beautiful Central London offices.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Project manages the preparation of the Group Statutory Annual Accounts liaising with internal group stakeholders and outside agencies to ensure all information is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the audit process liaising with key stakeholders before during and after the onsite audit
- Manage the year end process
- Responsible for the timely filing of all annual accounts and returns with the relevant statutory body
- To provide accurate and timely information and data, as requested by the Senior Financial Accountant
- To review specific balance sheet reconciliations monthly
- To ensure month end tasks are completed to deadline for the financial accounts team
- Prepare the balance sheets, this includes month end review, reconciliation and resolution of issues relating to all elements contained within the balance sheets.
- To assist in the preparation of corporation tax return to ensure an accurate and HMRC compliant return
- Quarterly VAT returns
To be considered, you will have experience in both Financial and Management Accounting and also be fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA. You will also ideally possess some experience within the charity or not-for-profit sectors. In return, you will be working for a renowned charity based in Central London with good benefits.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly