Head of Fundraising
Frimley Health Foundation Trust is the organisation that has brought Heatherwood and Wexham hospitals into the fold of Frimley Park Hospital and its wider community services. Together, we’re one Trust whose values, innovation, clinical excellence and patient focus earned Frimley Park Hospital the CQC’s first outstanding rating. Our friendly, open and supportive culture makes our Trust a special place to work.
We’re growing and moving forward with ambitious plans and major investment in our people and facilities. It’s an exciting time to join us and grow as a professional – and now we are looking for Head of Fundraising to lead the development of a fundraising strategy for Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Managing a team of a number of staff, the role will develop income streams from corporate and individual giving, events, trusts and grants and develop a strategy for supporting key developments across the trust while building high levels of community engagement.
From large scale charity events to working with major donors you will use your experience and knowledge of fundraising to create innovative and exciting ways to make a difference.
To be successful for our Head of Fundraising role you will have to bring:
- Significant experience of managing a fundraising function
- Strong networking, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with a wide range of contacts
- A sound understanding of project management principles and experience in applying them, with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience of advising Board –level committees
This is a great time to join a Trust that is at the top of its game. If you are ready to take up your next challenge to find out more about the role and/or Frimley Health NHS Trust please contact John Ireland - Deputy Director of Human resources by e-mail John.Ireland@fhft.nhs.uk or Giedre Ebrahimi – Resourcing Advisor by e-mail Giedre.email@example.com or phone 01276 604632.