4 days left
- Contract Type
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Certitude, a London based organisation is a successful and growing provider of personalised support for people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Certitude is at a very exciting stage in its organisational development and growth with a £32m turnover and working across 17 boroughs, employing over 1000 staff and supporting over 1600 people. This role will be a senior leading figure within the Finance, IT and Housing Directorate reporting to the Director of Finance, IT and Housing.
There’s something very exciting and satisfying about numbers, It‘s not just all about the numbers in this role, if you love to crunch numbers, want to be creative and looking for an exciting opportunity for a fantastic dynamic career where you can bring your knowledge, experience, leadership skills, with an understanding of financial accounting, then look no further as this opportunity will place you at the heart of strategic, operational and, commercial decision making across the business.
While you’ll have a team to carry out the more administrative/financial tasks, you’ll be ensuring smooth running of the company’s financial department and your daily to-do list will feature some or all of the following:
- Analysis of the books
- Reporting to management
- Producing accounts
- Monitoring the performance of the department
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
- Investment management
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
So if you have the following attributes then Certitude has an amazing opportunity for a can-do, brilliant Financial Controller like you.
- Qualified – ICAEW/ACCA or Equivalent
- Ability to challenge the norm
- Clear initiative and ability to problem solve.
- Pro-active and able to drive an agenda
- Resilience and ability to prioritise with a long-term outlook.
- Clear communications skills
What we would give to you
- A competitive salary
- DC Pension scheme
- Life Assurance with the pension scheme
- Season Travel Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- 25 Days (rising to 27 days) plus 8 public holidays per year
- Purchase Additional Leave
- Generous Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave and pay
- Employee Assistance Programme and health screening
- Learning and Development with our Leading at Certitude Programme
- Access to Learning and Development qualifications
You may have experience of the following: Accountancy, Accountant, Financial Manager, NHS Finance, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Not for Profit, Learning Disabilities, and Voluntary Sector
We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a need for full employment history from time of leaving compulsory education and up to date employment references.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: Friday, 30th September 2016
Interview date: tbc