Head of Network Relations and Development
6 days left
- Contract Type
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
We are currently looking for a Head of Network Relations and Development to provide leadership and co-ordination of our relationships with the network of 138 affiliated local Mind organisations in England and Wales. We are looking for someone who can develop, lead and sustain the delivery of highly effective relationship management and communication channels between Mind and local Minds to ensure mutual understanding and partnership working at all levels. You will also implement practical programmes of support and information to local Minds to overcome crisis, develop organisationally and manage risks.
If you are an action orientated manager with exceptional communication and relationship management skills and demonstrable experience of people and programme management then we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please visit our website by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: Midday on 3rd October 2016.
Interview date: 17th October 2016.
Mind is an equal opportunities employer.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Senior Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Business Development & Commercial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical PR & Communications jobs in London (Greater)