Family Support Coordinator
Our client is a voluntary organisation providing early intervention into the family home. They are committed to promoting the welfare of families throughout Thanet, and recruit, train and supervise a team of volunteer Mentors to offer weekly support.
They are currently recruiting a Family Support Coordinator to help deliver their holistic interventions with a focus on family routines, health and nutrition, diet, exercise and wellbeing as part of our Starting Right programme. Encouraging families to work towards positive lifestyle choices and improving health outcomes for parents and children.
They are seeking someone with:-
* Proactive and enthusiastic attitude in seeking to deliver support to as many families as possible.
* Experience of engaging with, assessing and delivering outreach support to families.
* The ability to maintain high standards of practice and knowledge in all aspects of family early intervention work.
* Αn understanding and previous experience in monitoring and evaluation and the need for robust out- comes analysis.
* Ability to ensure good safeguarding practice, equality of opportunity, fairness and diversity in all aspects of the Starting Right and schemes service delivery.
* Experience of working with volunteer Mentors is desirable.
* Previous work or qualifications in health/mental health, nutrition, budgeting, and parenting guidance is desirable.
Must have a clean driving licence and use of car (mileage and essential use paid).
Applications must be received no later than 9 a.m. Wednesday 28th September 2016
Interviews will be held week commencing 3rd October 2016
This role is working 30 hours per week with a salary of £21,500 pro rata, per annum
To be considered for this role, apply now!