Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser
1 day left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill are seeking an experience Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser on behalf of one of the UK's leading children's cancer charities.
Based in London this role is responsible for the management and development of a portfolio of new and existing grant giving trusts & foundations.
- To work with the Head of Trust & Foundations to formulate and agree long and short term budgets, forecasts and plans
- Lead and develop a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations. Driving high life time value and longevity to ensure we build a sustainable income base for the organisation
- In conjunction with the Head of Trusts & Foundations to create, implement and monitor trust fundraising work plans
- To research and write compelling proposals and submit applications to Trusts and Foundations within your portfolio
- To ensure that funders receive appropriate and timely communication, including the development of regular reports on how their money has made a difference
Experience & skills
- Successful track record in achieving significant funding from charitable trusts, foundations or similar
- Experience of identifying and packaging fundraising opportunities
- Experience of undertaking detailed high quality research to efficiently identify funding opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Ability to interpret and present complex information in both written and verbal form.
Apply for Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly