Trade Head of Marketing
Are you a proactive marketer, with strong people management skills?
This International Development charity is seeking a Trade Head of Marketing to provide strategic and operational management of the Trading Marketing function. This is a vital role for the organisation’s shops network as you will develop and implement the Marketing strategy for the coming year as well as provide a range of support to help shops deliver their own local marketing activities. This is a busy and exciting role for an experienced marketer to work collaboratively with the organisation and really make their mark within the marketing team. You will work closely with The Communications Teams, including creative design, digital, social media, film and PR, to create high quality, cost-effective marketing materials and multi-channel campaigns.
• Delivering an annual programme of national marketing activities to support the trading strategy.
• Maintaining a suite of core marketing materials in shop supplies, sharing best practice and providing local marketing advice and guides.
• Supporting trading teams to achieve their goals whilst representing the organisation’s brand.
• Working in close consultation with shop teams to ensure the activities we plan and the materials we supply are flexible and meet the needs of shops.
• Collaborating on activities led by other Trading teams (eg volunteering or new products buying teams)
You will be an innovative and proactive marketer with strong people management skills and experience of complex project management of multichannel marketing campaigns. The ability to work under pressure and to build effective working relationships, particularly across different teams and functions are also key. You will have a keen interest in charity shopping and although not essential, previous experience in a retail marketing role would be desirable.
Please note: This role is being offered as a 1 year fixed term contract until end September 2017.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Nicky Smith on 0117 360 1317 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.