Head of Marketing and Communications
Deadline: Friday 30th September
- Workers Educational Association – the largest voluntary sector provider of adult education in England and Scotland.
- To develop and execute clear marketing & communications strategies and plans including developing the brand to increase engagement.
- To implement a proactive media strategy and build media capability, manage the new national press office and other media functions.
- To lead on ensuring that the website and social media are the first access point for all stakeholders.
- Has a track record of having developed and delivered an integrated marketing strategy for a comparable organisation including measuring and monitoring success.
- Experience of developing the website as a key interface with multiple stakeholders. Together with knowledge of multi-media platforms and communication tools, with a concrete understanding of digital communications and digital marketing to engage new and existing audiences.
- Proven past performance of developing communications to diverse stakeholders, including staff, volunteers/members and partners.
Apply for Head of Marketing and Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly