The Community Partnership Fundraising department oversees all local supporter (church, individuals, groups, schools, local corporates, projects and services, in fact anyone in the community) fundraising activities and events across all four nations. From abseils to zip-lines, fun-runs to the London Marathon, bake sales to a multitude of fundraising activities and of course supporting c.5000 Methodist churches.
To work with the Senior Fundraiser and Fundraising Manager to deliver a sustainable specific fundraising programme that achieves agreed income targets and increases the overall donor base while managing an agreed caseload of fundraising projects, activities and other administrative duties.
What you’ll need:
- To successfully apply and deliver the programme for a specific fundraising area by managing projects and activities in conjunction with the Senior Fundraiser.
- To ensure the fundraising programme has a strong customer care focus by demonstrating accountability to donors, supporters and volunteers and ensuring their contribution is recognised, valued and actively acknowledged.
- To research and identify specific and specialised opportunities for new projects and activities.
- To produce a detailed project plan for each activity that identifies cost / income benefit, target audiences and resources required.
- To build and manage efficient and effective relationships and communications with donors and volunteers in such a way as to maximise both their current and potential financial contribution to Action for Children
- Making the fundraising ‘ask’ to current and potential donors.
- To agree and deliver achievable targets to maximise the potential income from existing activities and projects.
- To produce regular and consistent financial and activity reports for the Senior Fundraiser and Fundraising Manager, feeding in experience gained and opportunities arising to allow for positive adjustment of the programme.
- To develop and maintain the necessary manual and electronic office systems and processes that will support the efficient management of the fundraising programme, including maintaining systems and financial records for projects and activities.
- To work as a member of the fundraising team, the External Relations and Communications directorate and with other colleagues by attending and contributing to team meetings and enlisting their support for the fundraising programme.
To view job or to apply on-line please visit the website
Closing date: 26th September 2016
Action for Children exists to make children’s lives better: now, tomorrow and every day
Committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity, we welcome applications that reflect the cultural diversity of the communities within which we work. Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.