Trustees - Care / Charity
Our client is a charity that provides adult care services both in a residential setting and within the community.
Voluntary (Expenses Paid)
They are looking to recruit a new Trustee to join the Board. The Board of Trustees currently consists of 8 members from a variety of backgrounds who develop the Trust’s strategy and work with the Trust’s management to meet agreed objectives. They are looking for Trustees from a variety of backgrounds, both from within the Care Sector and from private sector commercial environments.
The Board of Trustees meets four times a year, usually on a Monday evening, with an annual general meeting to review strategy and performance. In addition, Trustees are asked to serve on Board Sub-Committees which involves attending additional meetings throughout the year. The post is voluntary but expenses are paid.
Suitable candidates will first be invited for a confidential, no-obligation discussion about the role.
Closing Date: 7th October 2016
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter. It will be sent to the Trust automatically.
No agencies please.
Apply for Trustees - Care / Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Part Time Housing & Homelessness Marketing jobs in Kings Langley
- Part Time Housing & Homelessness Senior Management jobs in Kings Langley
- Part Time Housing & Homelessness Management jobs in Kings Langley
- Part Time Housing & Homelessness Finance & Legal jobs in Kings Langley
- Part Time Housing & Homelessness Trustees & Chair jobs in Kings Langley