Senior Community Fundraiser
This international humanitarian aid charity is recruiting for a Senior Community Fundraising Officer to join its London based team. As part of this role the post-holder will be responsible for event project management and committee management, in addition to traditional community fundraising groups.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maximise the lifetime value from community donors in the London area including individuals, groups, committees, small trusts and SMEs to increase income and build lasting relationships
- Develop relationships with donors and supporters and build a volunteer base to ensure income growth
- Work to increase income within your area
- Providing and facilitating supporters with a choice of how they fundraise for the organisation
- Proactively using the fundraising database to develop and manage supporter relationships
- Deliver a UK wide mass participation event bespoke to the organisation, and introduce new local events
- Work with a committee on gala fundraising events, Christmas events and bespoke fundraising events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within fundraising with experience of working with donor groups in the community or committees
- Experience of working to, monitoring, and reporting on targets
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal including the ability to communicate with groups and individuals from a range of backgrounds
- Good time management skills and an ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Ability to create and identify new fundraising opportunities
- Experience of planning, evaluating and managing events and projects
Closing date: 30th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
Apply for Senior Community Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly