Digital Media Officer
A Digital Media role based near Maidstone, Kent. A great opportunity for a social media whizz to develop the online presence of the leading independent conservation charity in Kent.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- delivering and developing the social media strategy
- planning social media activity for the organisation
- monitoring and driving awareness through online marketing activities
- evaluating and improving social media activity
To be considered for this fantastic role you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- a passion for social media across all platforms
- strong analytical skills
- experience of using media monitoring tools
- most importantly, you will be keen to apply your creative mind to help our organisation get more from a digital presence
Kent Wildlife Trust is the leading wildlife charity for Kent and Medway, supported by its members and staffed by committed professionals. We are all working to protect wildlife and to find better ways to run an efficient and effective organisation.
Closing date: midday on Monday 17th October. Interviews will be held on Monday 31st October. For an application pack please contact Dot Hughes on reception 01622 662012