Senior PR & Media Officer
Deadline: Friday 30th September
- An environmental organisation
- To develop and put into action an organisational wide PR and Media strategy to maximise the awareness and press attention of the charities activities in order to support influencing, fundraising and other work.
- To maintain excellent contacts with broadcast and press and media on and offline to promote the organisation’s work
- Possibly to line manage another member of staff
- A proactive, confident and eloquent person who is able to work independently from London, and collaboratively as part of a network of regional communications.
- Experience of providing a press and media function within a public policy environment as well as consumer media.
- Solid media and press officer experience – confident enough to implement a strategy with only occasional support.
Apply for Senior PR & Media Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly