Senior Administration Officer – Award Systems and Communication Channels
Hours: 21 Hours per week
Salary: £24,500 + benefits pro rata
Contract type: Job Share – Permanent
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 25 September 2016
We’re looking for a highly skilled senior administration officer to join our research operations team.
About the role
This role is responsible for the effective operation and development of the directorates internal and external communication channels. Specifically working with the website project lead and digital representatives in developing the content.
Ensuring the effective running of the charitable funding management systems. Liaising directly with the IT Department, the funding system external owners (CC Technology) and other stakeholders as relevant.
To support the Research Programme Manager (RPM) to effectively administer grant applications processes and portfolio management procedures.
To support the Research Operations Manager (ROM) in the training and development of the Research Administration Officers. Deputise for the Head of Research Operations as and when appropriate.
As a senior administration officer, you’ll:
- To be responsible for the effective management of the Charity’s funding systems specifically grant tracker.
- To take responsibility for the management and development of the directorate content on the website and intranet working closely with the Head of Research Operations and project lead for website.
- To be part of the website development project team Phase II and continuing to ensure that all developments meet the directorates needs.
- To be responsible for the administration of grant applications working with the RPM to ensure all processes are completed up the award of any applications.
How to apply
To apply please submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- and a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification
- Email your completed application by midnight on Sunday 25 September 2016
First interviews expected: 4 October 2016 at our Chesterfield office
Second Interview expected: 7 October 2016 at our Chesterfield office
Arthritis Research UK is the charity dedicated to stopping the devastating impact that arthritis has on people’s lives.
Our long-term commitment is prevention, developing a cure, and transforming the lives of those with arthritis.
We fund research into new treatments to end the pain of arthritis, and provide information on living well with arthritis.
Read more about the organisation and our benefits on our website
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Arthritis Research is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156