Interim Media & Campaigns Officer (4-month contract)
Applications are no longer being accepted for this role. However, if you are interested in a similar role, see: http://therightethos.co.uk/job/senior-pr-media-officer/
- YoungMinds – The voice for young people’s mental health and wellbeing.
- To assist with all media work, social media activity, on and offline campaigns and youth engagement work in conjunction with relevant colleagues.
- Be the first port of all call for all media relations ensuring that appropriate cover is organised when not available.
- Develop key relationships with journalists, researchers, and producers in order to maximise media coverage and raise awareness about YoungMinds work and campaign messages
- Organise events with colleagues and draft policy briefings and consultation responses.
- Experience of utilising social media as a promotional and campaigning tool
- Experience of working in a broad based press and media environment.
- Understanding of campaigning, youth engagement, public affairs and lobbying work.
Please note that this is a draft advert and some details may change including the deadline.
Apply for Interim Media & Campaigns Officer (4-month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly