Head of Business Development
6 days left
- Contract Type
This leading youth charity are recruiting for a Head of Business Development to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own significant partnerships.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships across various fundraising mechanism including donations, sponsorship, gift in kind, employee fundraising, commercial activities, customer engagement and Charity of the Year.
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To work with key volunteers within our volunteer boards
- To line manage 1-2 direct reports and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships at six and seven figure level or other transferable experience of securing new business in commercial environment
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
Apply for Head of Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly