Corporate Partnerships - Account Manager
An education charity in South London is looking for an Account Manager to manage their Corporate Partnerships portfolio. You will manage and develop all relationships with existing corporate partners for the charity.
Relationships with partners span a variety of different activities including sponsorship, corporate donations, cause-related marketing, staff engagement and fundraising. You will contribute to the overall fundraising income target by delivering existing partnerships and by developing and growing these relationships to extend support in future years. You will be part of the fundraising team and will report to the Head of Fundraising and will work closely with the New Business Manager to manage the handover to account management.
* Deliver effective management of all existing corporate partners liaising and developing relationships with key teams and individuals at partner organisations
* Manage the transition of new partnership agreements from new business to account management ensuring a high quality of service is provided at all times
* Run catch up meetings and calls with existing partners on a regular basis
* Co-ordinate all fundraising and engagement activities with partner organisations in line with partnership objectives and income targets
* Support staff from partner organisations with related activity such as staff engagement and fundraising events
* Evaluate all partnerships at the end of agreements and write case studies for use on website and partnership materials
* Work closely with partners to understand their objectives and identify opportunities to develop relationships further and maximise income potential
You will be an experienced Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser with strong account management skills, with an enthusiasm for education.
Apply for Corporate Partnerships - Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly