7 days left
- Contract Type
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
Details about the Client
Our client are a very forward-thinking membership and trade association based in London. Officially operating in the Not for Profit and Charities space, they exist to represent, educate, acquire and train the absolute best individuals for the industry in which they operate, as well as ensuring that the industry is performing at the highest possible level.
The organisation are very much seen as the thought-leaders within the sector and are very highly regarded not just within, but outside of the sector too.
The company represent a variety of organisations of all sizes, from small organisations with only a handful of employees, all the way up to huge national companies with thousands of employees. With this in mind, the organisations main
Detailed Job Description
A key focus for the successful Project Manager will firstly be to make sure that the courses and training modules/qualifications are accessible for the end-user.
The amount of scope to introduce new courses, modules, sessions, qualifications and the channels in which these are delivered is endless!
A really exciting part of this role is that this role is almost a blank canvass as far as opportunity goes, purely because the size of the role will be dictated by what you put in and how much traction you gain with course take-up.
- Working with internal marketers and other stakeholders externally, create as much exposure around courses/qualifications/modules etc
- Build as many relationships with members and other stakeholders to really understand the external needs of the members and to seek out potential gaps in the market
- Work with the course providers to ensure the smooth running of courses and modules as and when required
- Working with internal and external teams, introduce new channels for the training courses to be accessed
- Assess course take-up and report on findings using analytical tools
This is a newly created position and a position that is very important for our client. Ideally we are looking for a pro-active and results focused person that can build and maintain relationships, has a passion for success, and a real problem solver.
The team are all very positive and have some really exciting ideas, and are looking for someone that can come on board and develop and implement a real cutting edge strategy that will result in growth and expansion of an already massive sector!
What's on offer
The Project Manager is a permanent role and is paying circa £40,000 with superb benefits on top.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZ13750560Z
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly