Major Grants Manager (Maternity Cover)
3 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Major Grants Manager
Maternity Cover - minimum 9 months
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Location: London EC2
We are working in partnership with an International charity seeking to appoint a Major Grants Manager who will be responsible for assisting the charity to meet its targets and aspirations for the securing of larger grants from statutory and institutional sources and large Trusts and Foundations. You will have experience of securing funding from a wide range of donors internationally and in the UK and will demonstrate:
• Ability to design and write proposals for large scale, complex, multi-project programmes
• Experience of gathering intelligence and formulating realistic but challenging strategies
• Experience of leading and facilitating cross-organisational processes and projects
• Ability to deal effectively with complex issues requiring judgment and assessment of information
• Ability to identify, analyse, problem-solve and respond to external opportunities and challenges, and the ability to translate opportunities into practical plans of action
• Ability to deal effectively with complex issues requiring analysis, synthesis and assessment of financial and technical data and other forms of strategic information
• Understanding and ability to deliver on / share with relevant staff the technical demands and frameworks of key donors
• Skills and track record as a strong, collegial team player who contributes to a creative and supportive work environment.
You will have knowledge of the funding environment in the international development sector with a willingness to undertake overseas travel, up to 8 weeks a year (indicative).
The successful individual will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please submit your CV in a word document with a supporting statement, to, email@example.com quoting our reference 1609-2
Apply for Major Grants Manager (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly