5 days left
- Contract Type
Sue Ryder is a large and complex charity delivering over 3 million hours of care in the UK each year from our community services and 12 care centres. We are also now the country’s second largest provider of specialist end-of-life care and a leading provider of complex neurological and long-term condition care.
Not only do we treat more conditions than any other UK charity in our hospices, neurological care centres and out in the community; we also influence others to improve the lives of people living with them. We see the person, not the condition, taking time to understand the small things that help that person live the fullest life they can.
Established over 35 years ago, at Sue Ryder Wheatfields Hospice we provide incredible hospice care for people living in the North West, West and South of Leeds. We provide holistic and personalised end of life care as well as offering people and their families emotional and psychological support during what can be an extremely difficult time.
- Formulates sets and delivers the strategic direction and development of the hospice’s services.
- Responsible for growing and developing the clinical services with the local commissioning groups
- Responsible for growing and developing fundraising and statutory income.
- Formulates an annual operational plan consistent with the agreed strategy, putting patients first in delivering high quality end of life services.
- Provides expert knowledge of hospice care and acts as ambassador for the hospice and Sue Ryder in the locality.
- An analytical and commercial thinker with the ability to be innovative and solution focused.
- Experience of successful relationship/account management in a healthcare/ marketing environment.
- Significant, demonstrable experience of change management, service transformation and project management principles and processes.
- Demonstrable track record of leading and managing similar operations and growing services in size and scope.
For more information please speak in confidence to Sue Ryder’s retained consultant Sandra Hamovic at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6332.
To apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/59509
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 30th September