Partnerships Manager (Managing Corporate, Trust and Major Donor)
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is a brilliant role combining a team focusing on corporate, trust and major donor income streams, and we are looking for a fantastic relationship developer.
The Partnerships Manager is a vital role that is tasked with leading the programme to create high value partnerships with companies, trusts and HNWIs. The post holder will lead and implement a strategy that carefully targets appropriate prospects and looks to build sustainable partnerships. The role requires energy, creative thinking and the ability to remain focused on the key target audience segments where the likelihood of success is highest.
The main duties are as follows:
- Develop, implement and manage the Partnerships strategy with three distinct components: case for support, package up projects and delivering propositions; new business development across corporate, trust and HNWI audiences; solid relationship management and stewardship.
- Manage the Partnerships team budget in line with objectives and KPIs, reporting to the Associate Director (Fundraising) on income and expenditure and highlight variances in a timely manner and in line with budget timescales.
- Work with key senior colleagues from across the organisation to bring the case(s) for support to life and to identify and package up projects into suitable propositions for high value audiences.
- Plan and deliver a robust new business prospecting process encompassing the development of a prospect pipeline, research and qualification of opportunities, relationship cultivation, and deciding on how best to make the ask.
- Deliver a clear and consistent relationship management approach with defined parameters that balances finite resources with the need to deeply engage high value supporters and build multi-year relationships.
- Understand and take a lead role in delivering the charity's ethical policy in order to maintain reputation.
- Produce regular reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations to improve future activity and feed into longer term strategic plans.
- Act as a lead player in the prospecting process and cultivation of relationships but maintaining an outward focus and an emphasis on networking and keeping visibility with key audience segments.
- Provide management and guidance to the Corporate Account Manager and Trust Manager in order to ensure that all Partnerships team KPIs and objectives are achieved and that the two direct reports each have a clear personal development plan.
- Benchmark the Partnerships programme against industry benchmarks including but not limited to: time lag from prospect identification to securing income; conversion rates (number of prospects converted to partners); cost: income ratio.
- Proactively ensure all materials produced are accurate and compliant with relevant data protection and gift aid legislation.
- Undertake all activities in line with best practice standards and processes as set out by the Institute of Fundraising and industry regulatory bodies.
- Keep abreast of all developments in legislation and regulatory control which cover corporate, trust and HNWI fundraising activity.
For further information and a chat, please don't hesitate to contact Charlotte Wilmot, Director, Eardley Wilmot, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Partnerships Manager (Managing Corporate, Trust and Major Donor)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly