PR and Media Officer
- Contract Type
The deadline for this role was September 9th; however, our client will still accept applications, so apply now for this opportunity!
- An education campaign.
- To produce effective media positions for campaigning in the media.
- To actively cover a variety of media queries, including drafting press releases and content for the website, articles, and blogs.
- To inform and influence key media representatives on motivational and relevant news articles.
- Experience and proven success working within an organisation as a press officer or journalist.
- Confidence and determination to convey key media campaigns to a range of supporters and targeted individuals.
- Recognise useful news stories and creatively put them into action.