Corporate Account (and Development) Manager (position available immediately for up to 1 year)
6 days left
This is a really sought after opportunity for an experienced corporate fundraiser to become involved with this charity which funds wide reaching needs and interests and has a number of high profile corporate supporters who are working together on a campaign this year.
The charity is a high profile organisation and the successful candidate will appreciate the importance of discretion and confidentiality and have a mature and professional approach.
The position is available immediately and the deadline for this position is rolling, so we are assessing applications as we receive them. Please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information, email@example.com.
Meanwhile, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
Experience & Knowledge:
- Significant demonstrable Corporate Fundraising experience, ideally working with multifaceted partnerships delivering £500k+ income per year, alongside wider support to amplify campaign/charity messages.
- Experience of effectively working with stakeholders at all levels within large and complex organisations.
- Experience in developing new initiatives and partnership ideas from scratch, and gaining appropriate buy in to manage through to delivery.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with corporate partners and making asks.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Track record in working to tight deadlines and managing multiple work streams;
- University degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a start-up/new team and managing the challenges of working with fast-paced change and new opportunities.
- Experience of working with companies to address a change in their corporate behaviours.
- Experience and knowledge of working within or with some of the Mental Health sectors.
- Experience of using a contact management database.
Key skills & Competencies:
- Appreciate the importance of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate and present information in a clear and effective way.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment and confidence to develop plans and ideas without a clear framework or structure.
- Good organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a varied workload to tight deadlines.
- A professional and mature attitude to the tasks in hand.
- Quick learner and ability to work both independently and as part of a small team.
- A can do, entrepreneurial attitude, prepared to take on new responsibilities and tasks to support the team.
Apply for Corporate Account (and Development) Manager (position available immediately for up to 1 year)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly