Public Affairs & Campaigns Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
The deadline for this role was September 16th; however, our client will still accept applications, so apply now so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity
This is a permanent, part-time role working 3 days per week.
A gender campaign.
- To initiate successful public affairs and activism strategies to reach campaign goals.
- To take forward the organisation’s policy positions by influencing and lobbying key decision makers in government and elsewhere to achieve real change.
- To create persuasive online and offline communication to motivate supporters and the general public to take action.
- Significant experience of working in public affairs regionally and nationally in the UK’s parliaments and assemblies as well as local government.
- Demonstrable experience in generating highly effective lobbying strategies and knowledge of the UK political system.
- Knowledge of how best to use tactics and tools to motivate activists.
Apply for Public Affairs & Campaigns Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly