Public Affairs Officer
1 day left
- Contract Type
The deadline for this role was September 16th; however, our client will still accept applications, so apply now so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
- An animal welfare campaign.
- To develop and support our campaigning work across the UK and occasionally in the EU.
- To influence key decision makers at Westminster and Whitehall, local councils and within businesses, sometimes in partnership with like-minded organisations.
- To research and prepare policy documents for external and internal audiences, including content for activism campaigns. Occasionally organising events and conferences.
- Has solid and appropriate experience of lobbying and campaigning. Experience of the UK’s other parliaments or assemblies would be of real benefit.
- Experience of using social media to support campaigning.
- A current driving licence and use of their own transport is necessary.
Apply for Public Affairs Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly