Head of Corporate Fundraising
5 days left
- Contract Type
This emergency rescue charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for someone to lead their corporate fundraising team. You will build close collaborative relationships with colleagues within the organisation and lead a high performing team of corporate fundraisers maximising corporate income.
The location for this role is flexible.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Managing a team of five, motivating and encouraging personal development
- Developing and setting financial KPIs for all partnerships, deliver great ROI
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to optimise existing prospect links and networks
- Setting and managing significant income and expenditure budgets in line with agreed targets and productivity indicators.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience delivering results in a target driven environment.
- Experience of developing innovative, persuasive and strategic partnerships
- Extensive management experience in a fundraising or sales environment
Closing Date: 7th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby Jenkins on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
Apply for Head of Corporate Fundraising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly