Associate Finance Director
Trace are currently recruiting for an Associate Finance Director to join a high performing finance team. The successful applicant will provide strategic support to key areas of the organisation and lead a large finance function.
- Managing the day to day operations of the finance team
- Provide and oversee all management accounting and business partnering across key areas
- Establish effective working relationships enabling senior stakeholders to understand their allocation budgets
- From detailed analysis identify risks ensuring budget holders can appropriately control variances
- Lead on all financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring successful audit outcomes by effectively working with other finance departments in the preparation of audited financial statements
- Leading on new business cases and investment appraisals
- Developing and coaching existing team members and installing a high performance ethos
To be successful in the role you’ll be/have
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Substantial experience in leading and developing teams
- A natural leader focused on nurturing talent
- Substantial experience within a senior management accounting role
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a commercially focused finance function where staff are valued and professional development is encouraged.
For further information on this role please contact Jen McMurray on the below details.