The deadline for this role was September 19th; however, our client will still take applications past this date, so apply now for this opportunity!
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international NGO.
- To initiate and manage international and global campaigns, working with in country staff and other colleagues based in national offices.
- To co-ordinate digital campaigns aimed at external stakeholders.
- To campaign to increase the influence of the organisation and to raise its profile in order to reach campaign goals.
- Substantial experience of managing successful and complex campaigns cross-organisationally using a variety of digital methods.
- Experienced in lobbying key decision-makers and the general public through the media and public campaigning.
- Solid experience in staging a wide variety of events for campaigning purposes and of campaign material production both online and offline.