Building Better Opportunities Performance and Compliance Manager
Would you like a chance to give something back to the local community? Do you want to make a difference to our organisation and the communities of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire - if you do then read on ...
Groundwork Greater Nottingham (Charity Number 1003426) is a dynamic, forward thinking and professional organisation. Our intention is to provide excellent support to our communities by helping to improve the quality of people’s lives, their prospects and the places where they live, work and play. We are the lead partner for the BIG Lottery’s Building Better Opportunities Fund, D2N2 LEP, Towards Work Strand. This exciting programme is aims to combat the root causes of poverty, promote social inclusion, challenge long-term unemployment and empower socially excluded people.
As a committed and motivated individual can you help us deliver the programme?
You will ensure all partners on the Towards Work Pathway are working within the compliance and quality framework. You will be responsible for setting, evaluating and reporting against targets and standards of delivery across the delivery partnership, and ensuring a high and consistent standard of support is delivered across the programme.
The successful person will have:
- Previous demonstrable experience of implementing a quality management framework, and evidence of working with a range of third sector organisations to raise levels of performance.
- Previous experience of line management and motivating teams to maximise their performance
- Previous experience and a full understanding of ESF and/or Big Lottery Funded Programmes and/or the protocols associated with Government funded provision
- Previous experience of gathering, analysing, compiling and presenting complex MI and Statistical reports to Steering Groups, Management Boards or similar level
- Previous knowledge and understanding of Performance Management Frameworks, and meeting/exceeding contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets relating to Performance Outcomes
For other essential and desirable requirements please refer to the person specification
Full Time, £30,306 per annum
For further information or to apply for this job, please go to the “Work for Us” section of our website www.groundworknottingham.org.uk or alternatively please contact Colin Bradley on 0115 978 8212. Completed application forms to be returned electronically by 5.00pm on Friday 9th September.
Interviews will be held at Groundwork Greater Nottingham Offices, Unit A, Tennyson Hall, Forest Rd West, NG7 4EP on Friday 23rd September.