Change Communications Manager, Chief Executive’s Office
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- This role will support Scope’s major transformation. Scope is an organisation that is changing rapidly. They are developing a new strategy with ambitious goals for the future and transforming their products and services to better support disabled people and their families. It’s an exciting time to join the organisation.
- In this fast-paced role you will support Scope’s approach to managing change and successfully engage a complex network of stakeholders in the change.
- You will develop communications plans that deliver a consistent brand experience and message to inspire stakeholders.
- You’ll be an excellent writer and you will take a creative approach to creating communications plans with compelling messages.
- You understand the relationship between internal and external communications. Your communications will inspire internal and senior stakeholders with confidence. And you’ll thrive juggling priorities and tight deadlines.
- You will have significant expertise in change communications, a firm understanding of change theory and stakeholder analysis, and the ability to apply these to create practical communications plans and tools for the engagement of internal and external stakeholders in transformation.