Head of Strategy
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced strategist to work closely alongside our Account Director and creative team. Killer is a leading charity marketing agency, and we are looking for someone who can help take our business to the next level.
Killer Creative are a strategic and creative agency who have created and implemented national fundraising campaigns for some of the UK’s most famous charities. Having many national and international charity clients such as UNICEF UK, The British Heart Foundation, Barnado’s, Prostate Cancer UK and the British Red Cross to name a few, we are now looking to strengthen and grow our strategic and planning side of the business.
You’ll lead in the development of our clients’ fundraising products and corporate strategy, and will need to have a proven history of planning strategic fundraising campaigns, with success.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop fundraising and engagement strategies for our clients
- Help us meet or exceed agreed fundraising targets
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Third Sector, especially the fundraising business
- Be extremely knowledgeable in digital marketing and creating supporter journeys online
- Have previous relevant experience, working in third sector marketing and/or fundraising
- Have proven experience in growing fundraising products year-on-year
- Be forward-thinking and innovative, always watching charity campaign trends and sharing learnings from across the sector
- Be results-driven in growing client accounts
- Have excellent presentation skills at board level
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to work
We are a dynamic and leading strategic and creative agency by the seaside in Brighton, we’re very proud of our fantastic portfolio of clients. If you want to be a part of a fast paced company that’s growing, evolving and progressing in the world of charities please get in touch.
Send your CV and salary expectation to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Apply for Head of Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly