Head of Individual Supporter Recruitment
This job has now expired
Closing date: 12 March 2013
We’re seeking a commercially aware Head of Individual Supporter Recruitment with impressive relevant experience to deliver an excellent supporter experience and maximise income through non-digital channels.
Over the past year, we’ve been busy developing a pioneering five year strategy that includes a major transformation of our Fundraising Division. As part of our ambitious plans, in 2013/14 our Individual Giving team is budgeted to generate £22m gross income from a total outlay of £6.3m. How can you help make this happen? By building and managing an innovative individual recruitment programme that further enhances our success to date.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Making sure Fundraising has the resources to fully harness the opportunities available from recruiting new supporters via non-digital channels
- Helping to develop and manage the effective implementation of the recruitment plans set out in Shelter’s Fundraising strategy
- Taking responsibility for the income expenditure and activities in areas such as F2F, D2D, outdoor and telephone, payroll giving etc.
- Recruiting and managing a recruitment team and commissioning and managing suppliers, agencies and consultants
And what you’ll need:
- Significant experience of the whole range of recruitment channels, including budgeting, planning, managing and delivering a variety of non-digital activities
- A flair for analysing and reporting on the performance of non-digital campaigns
- A proven ability to recruit and manage teams and provide an expert support service
- Excellent strategic planning skills and the ability to manage external agencies and suppliers
For further information about the role and the benefits of working for Shelter please download the job description.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps over a million people a year struggling with bad housing or homelessness – and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We’re here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button