This job has now expired
- Work with the Director of Enterprise Services to develop and implement a three-year income generation strategy that will increase unrestricted income year on year;
- Generate increased income from existing resources including our charity shops, vehicles and community centre;
- Generate income from new resources including online auctions and merchandise sales;
- Increase income from individual donations and legacies;
- Work with local businesses to develop corporate sponsorship and support;
- Liaise with local media for profile-raising events, linked to generating income;
- Establish strong links with Age UK Fundraising and Media Team;
- Explore potential for regional development with permission from or in partnership with other Age UK organisations;
- Any other income generation opportunities that are agreed by the board of trustees.
- Manage team budgets and achieve financial goals;
- Supervise and support the Charity Shops Manager and income generation volunteers in accordance with Age UK Hillingdon policies and procedures;
- Coach and develop team members including holding regular appraisals and conducting performance reviews;
The closing date for this role is the 8th of February.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button