This job has now expired
The Christ Church Development and Alumni Office are looking to build on the success of the previous Annual Fund Manager to increase participation rates and average gift amounts.
- Undertake face to face fundraising for gifts up to a level of £20,000
- Identify and evaluate donor prospects from the alumni
- Identify new initiatives to increase giving rates and gift amounts
- Manage direct mail approaches and annual telephone fundraising campaigns
- Design campaign material including letters of solicitation and thanks
- Analyse, interpret and present performance data.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated team player with excellent organisation, creative ability and communication skills, also a high level of I.T. competence.
Must be educated to graduate level or equivalent, preferably with experience in face to face fundraising; but an appropriate position in direct marketing or people management might also qualify.
This is a senior post in the department, reporting to the Development Director.
Starting salary will be £30,000 - £34,000 p.a., commensurate with experience.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st September 2012.
Interviews from 24th September 2012.
To apply, please click the 'Apply now' button below.