This job has now expired
Supporter Development Manager
Salary starting at £26,871
Cotswold Care Hospice is an independent charity based in Gloucestershire, providing specialist care 7 days per week, 365 days a year. We offer a wide range of services which provide care for people living with or affected by a life limiting illness.
This role encompasses low level, high and major donors so will involve building relationships through both mass marketing and face-to-face approaches. Including;
- Develop and manage individual giving to Cotswold Care Hospice and maximise all income streams.
- Plan, implement, review and develop an effective individual giving programme that meets and, where possible, exceeds agreed income targets year on year.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing donors in order to increase their lifetime value and address attrition.
- Test and manage a range of donor recruitment techniques, including direct mail, door-to-door and telephone, and make recommendations on their long-term investment potential.
- Develop and manage a donor stewardship programme for the retention of existing and recruitment of new supporters.
- Develop direct marketing appeals including sourcing materials, writing copy, overseeing production and keeping appeals to schedule.
- Implement a targeted approach for Memorial fund donations including launching and managing our Tribute fund programme.
- Own and oversee the management and development of the database and ensure all opportunities for increasing new data are investigate.
- Implement two major annual cash appeals to meet expected targets
- Develop clear, consistent and regular communications that build relationships with donors.
- Effectively manage the lottery fundraising programme and ensure the membership of the scheme is developed to meet targets set.
For more information contact Julie Feltham on 01453 733705 or email email@example.com
Interested parties should download a form from our website by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.