This job has now expired
Our client, A New Direction, connect children, young people and education with the best of arts and culture in London. They want to make London the leading city in the world for young peoples’ cultural and creative development.
They do this by;
- Campaigning for the value of arts and culture in lives of all young Londoners
- Promoting practical ways that schools and other institutions can develop cultural opportunities
- Working with arts and cultural partners to ensure the highest quality in work with Children and young people
- Our client is part of the Arts Council’s national Bridge network and work closely with Apples and Snakes, the Lyric Hammersmith. The Roundhouse and Sadler’s Wells who support them in this role.
Position: Executive Administrator
Location: Stratford, London
Salary: £19,403.60 - £24,579.90 per annum
To provide administrative and operational support to the CEO, Senior Management team and Board of Trustees.
- To coordinate the scheduling of all aspects of the charity's work
- To manage and maintain all aspects of the client's internal diary (team and programme)
- To act as personal assistant to the Senior Management team of the organisation
- To take minutes during team meetings, and Senior Management meetings
- To prepare all correspondence for the charity’s Board meetings, including compiling reports, minuting meetings, preparing Agenda’s in liaison with the Chief Executive Officer and booking venues and refreshments
- To compile monitoring and evaluation data as and when appropriate
- To be responsible for coordinating and updating CMS and contacts data base
- To contribute to the preparation of report writing and fundraising proposals
- Produce correspondence, documents and maintain paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- To coordinate all Personnel and HR filing and staff holidays
- To sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post; writing correspondence as and when necessary
- To liaise with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Photocopy, Filing, Faxing and print various documents, on behalf of SMT
- Answering the telephone, general reception duties and responding to both written and email enquiries and managing the client's email info box
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
You may have experience in the following roles/ areas: Administration, Office Co-ordinator, PA or Secretary, Executive Assistant.
Closing date: 17th September 2012 at Midday
Interview date: 27th September 2012
To apply for this role please click to apply now, you will then be taken to our client's HR website to download an application pack.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.