This job has now expired
Location: Central London
Salary: £32,891 + 26 days holiday, pension etc
We are recruiting for a prestigious charity near Regent’s Park for a PR Officer at their head office.
The PR Officer will promote the visibility and reputation of the charity through proactive and reactive media relations and general public relations activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating positive media coverage, developing and delivering media plans for all charity events, activities and programmes.
- Working with the Head of Communications to deliver national PR campaigns, working with external PR agencies.
- Work proactively with the charity’s staff and volunteers and with partnerships organisations to continually source new PR opportunities.
- Providing PR support for regional activities.
- Briefing the charity’s spokespeople and ambassadors for media interviews.
- Managing the charity’s website, digital and social media in the absence of the Online Communications Manager.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience as a PR Officer with experience of working with partner organisations and experience of using digital social media to deliver PR objectives. The charity are happy to consider applicants from outside of the charity sector as well as applicants with experience in the voluntary sector so send in your CV immediately for consideration.
If you would like to talk to someone about this vacancy call Tony Williams on 020 3589 0685 or 07944 718605.