This job has now expired
Head of Corporate Fundraising
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a nationally recognised disability charity who has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Corporate Fundraising at their central London head office.
The Head of Corporate Fundraising will establish, manage and expand a highly productive, comprehensive and sophisticated programme of income generation via corporate partnerships, taking particular responsibility for the finance sector.
Main duties include:
- Evaluate existing and potential corporate contacts and generate a broadly based portfolio of productive relationships with companies in a variety of sectors, especially finance, pharmaceuticals and retail/ consumer.
- Take a strategic approach to generating corporate partnerships and increasing levels of donations, sponsorships, joint marketing, Charity of the Year partnerships.
- Manage the Corporate Fundraising Department, allocating and supervising the work of the Account Directors, New Business Manager and Corporate Fundraisers.
- Set and monitor the department’s budgets
- Maintain existing contacts and establish new high level contacts with companies.
We are looking for someone with proven experience of corporate fundraising in a charity at senior management level, demonstrable experience of successfully securing major revenue from companies and experience of managing and supervising staff.
For more information call Tony Williams on 07944 718605.