This job has now expired
This award winning, national NGO is recruiting a Corporate Development Manager to lead on delivery of its fundraising programme from corporate partners and to be responsible for researching, cultivating and securing long term support from companies. The post holder will work closely with the Head of Fundraising and will line manager one member of staff.
The principle duties within this role are:
- To write, deliver and monitor all aspects of partnership plans of a portfolio of warm account relationships, maximising the potential for major multi-year corporate partnerships
- Researching and identifying opportunities to recruit new corporate funders and develop new income
- Initiate and develop high value, mutually beneficial sponsorship, CRM, affinity marketing and COTY corporate partnerships
- To be responsible for line managing and motivating staff
- To maintain accurate records and analysis as well as reports and to support the Head of Fundraising in budgeting and forecasting
- To assist with and contribute to the fundraising strategy for the coming two to three years
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in making successful corporate approaches and securing new business in the charity or commercial sector at manager level
- Experience of corporate fundraising across COTY, employee fundraising, CRM and sponsorship including delivery and development
- Financial and commercial acumen to identify, develop and deliver new corporate fundraising partnerships and maximise the value of existing partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of having line managed staff or volunteers
- Experience of producing financial reports and monitoring budgets
- An understanding of the UK charity sector and the principles of fundraising
Closing Date: 17th August 2012
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.