This job has now expired
Working on a public health project, the main purpose of the role is be responsible for leading and managing marketing and communications, from development and strategy to preparing creative targeted campaigns and collateral. Reporting into the Corporate Communications Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage with key public stakeholders through engaging activities, including events and campaigns.
- Effectively manage media relations around the project.
- Spend time working in the council's corporate communications team and half with public health team
- Marketing communications strategy development and implementation
Who we're looking for
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area or proven experience in communications, PR or marketing
- Experience of successfully leading on and managing communications, marketing or PR for an organisation, project or service, including producing marketing strategies and planning campaigns
- Experience of effectively managing media relations
- Proven experience of developing and delivering a range of successful engagement activities and face-to-face communications for a range of audiences from professional stakeholders to local communities
- Strong written and verbal communications as well as stakeholder management
About our client
A leading public sector/health organisation based in Portsmouth