This job has now expired
The Children's Trust provides long-term, specialist care for children with disabilities and rehabilitation for children with brain injury, in a safe, supportive and homely environment. As a charity our success, both now and in the future, relies heavily on the voluntary funding. This is why we need you.
As Individual Giving Fundraiser, you will:
- recruit new donors to support the income raised through the warm supporter programme
- be responsible for producing direct marketing appeals and fundraising literature, both off and online
- monitor the success of appeals through database manipulation and results analysis, working cost-effectively to ensure that our ambitious fundraising targets are met
You must have:
- an ability to write persuasively, preferably within a fundraising environment
- solid project management skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- experience of Direct Marketing and Face to Face fundraising would be advantageous.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, writing content for the web, and updating website CMS
- a real sensitivity to the needs of donors, volunteers and the children and families we support.
In return, we provide 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and offer a subsidised staff restaurant, subsidised on-site nursery (subject to availability) and access to key worker housing scheme. For more information and an informal chat please contact Anna Hardy, Head of Individual Giving, on 01737 365025.
If you would like to apply, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
Closing date: Monday 13th August Interviews to take place w.c 27th August