This job has now expired
- Strategy development and implementation
- Developing and delivering fundraising activities to maximise income
- Creating and maintaining the awareness of the charity and its work
- Develop, implement and report on the agreed medium and long term fundraising strategy which supports the charities overall strategic development.
- Develop, implement and report on the marketing strategy to raise awareness of the charity and its work
- Contribute to the organisation’s overall strategic development
- Ensure the effective implementation of strategies for fundraising, including community fundraising, challenge events, individual/payroll giving, major gifts.
- Deliver the Major Gift and Special Events Programmes
- Identify with the relevant staff the programmes for which funding is required and create strong campaigns appropriate to each area
- Manage key supporter relationships, including the trustee board
- Ensure the MKWA (MK-ACT) brand values and charity brand values are demonstrated through all fundraising activity
- Plan and maintain excellent supporter communication, including maintaining strategic overview and quality control of supporter database
Marketing & Communication
- Representing the charity to a wide range of audiences in print, online, through Social Media and in person
- Developing and maintaining online communications and giving opportunities,
- Producing leaflets and other promotional materials as required
- Producing the Annual Review/Report document and other corporate materials
- Developing strong media relationships and PR activity
- Communicating activity to the other organisations
Operational plans & budgets
- Prepare the annual Fundraising and Marketing Plans which set out major tasks and activities to ensure that strategic objectives are manageable and achievable
- Monitor performance against budget, supported by the Finance Officer
- Set and monitor performance objectives for marketing activities
This job description is not exhaustive. It may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the charity at any time after discussion with the post holder.
To apply please click the link at the top of the page.
For details on where to apply, please click the 'Apply now' button.
How to apply
You are required to submit an additional application form when applying for this job. Please download the form below (or from the top of the page) and complete it before applying for this job.
Have the completed form ready on your computer to attach to your application. Click 'Apply now' and that's it.