This job has now expired
Citizens Advice is undergoing a large-scale, high-profile transformation programme, developing our services across Great Britain and this is an opportunity to join us at this exciting time and be responsible for securing diverse and resilient funding for business plan priority activities through strong relationships with corporate partners.
As Corporate Relationship Manager you will report to the Head of Corporate Relationships and Fundraising and will secure diverse and resilient funding for Citizens Advice.
As Corporate Relationship Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of sector specific corporate relationships and fundraising plans.
- Implement plans to secure funding and build strong relationships.
- Account manage individual corporate relationships.
- Advise the Executive Team and the Citizens Advice service on corporate relationships and influencing.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Proven ability to apply the principles of fundraising and marketing in practice.
- Proven ability to negotiate partnerships between corporate and charitable sectors.
- Ability to package Citizens Advice’s work creatively for fundraising proposals.
To apply, please click apply now
Closing date: 14 August 2012, 10:00am
Interview date: to be announced