This job has now expired
This highly regarded national health and research charity is looking for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to take ownership of and deliver the direct marketing channel strategies.
As Senior Direct Marketing Officer you will be responsible to planning and implementing acquisition and retention direct marketing campaigns to agreed objectives and budgets using a variety of media channels and developing improved targeting through comprehensive data analysis. You will also have one person reporting directly to you.
In order to be considered for this exciting senior direct marketing role you will need the following skills and experience:
· Significant experience of managing direct marketing campaigns in complex direct marketing programmes
· Proven track record of working with data, segmentation and campaign analysis
· A history of success in donor acquisition and/ or donor development campaigns
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written)
· Be a fast learner with high attention to detail, a can-do-attitude and willingness to take ownership and accountability
The deadline for applications with cover letter is the 26th July 2012.
Senior Direct Marketing Officer, Charity/Social, London, £30,000 - 34,000