This job has now expired
- Responsible for delivering visitor numbers and admissions income to sites of responsibility; developing and implementing marketing and PR plans in order to maximise return on expenditure.
- Role is responsible for delivering across consumer, member and travel trade segments
- Responsibility for implementation of 4 year marketing strategies for the allocated projects
- Implement admission pricing strategy and contribute to target setting for visitor numbers and admissions income to allocated sites.
- Monthly performance tracking, measurement and reporting.
- To be responsible for any delegated budgets and reporting needs as directed by the line manager.
- Monitor and track market conditions and competitive performance in the area of responsibility, identifying areas of opportunity for the business and feed into decision-making and strategy
Who we're looking for
- Knowledge of marketing and/or PR role, preferably within visitor attractions, leisure, travel or tourism.
- Worked in the creation of campaign and content and management of PR, consumer advertising and digital marketing campaigns.
- Budgetary responsibility.
- Good understanding of customer motivations and behaviour and the roles of digital, social media and PR.
- Creative and innovative - ability to recognise strong tactical opportunities and exploit them creatively via PR, partnerships and digital communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills, ability to develop productive relationships with key local media and partners.
- Strong planning and organisational skills - ability to manage high volumes of work and effectively prioritise tasks to maximise commercial performance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills - comfortable presenting to colleagues across the organisation on marketing plans, priorities and developments.
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively. Positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative
About our client
high profile association based in KENT