This job has now expired
- To regularly review the customer experience across all organisational touch-points.
- Ensure that organisational wide protocols are understood and adhered to.
- Continue with the education and support programme via FAQ fact sheets, team visits and planned workshops to disseminate information
- Monitor and measure the customer experience
- Liaise with the legal team and press office when appropriate as part of the resolution process, particularly in relation to damage limitation.
- Identify and report new risks resulting from the complaint resolution process.
- To manage, lead and motivate the Customer Engagement Team ensuring that they have the appropriate information, training and tools to meet targets within agreed standards and protocols.
- Financial management and budget control in line with standards and guidelines.
- Producing CRM guidelines and Q & A s at a strategic and campaign level for distribution across the organisation and for brand partners.
- To identify and implement opportunities to build donor relationships and to drive engagement including cross-sell and up-sell of Charity and financial 'products'.
- To provide timely reporting and trend analysis for all customer traffic flows including knowledge based data capture and complaint handling
- To provide training in the use of the Central Database, reporting system defects and assisting with any appropriate system functionality testing.
- Provide in depth reporting of all customer traffic, both quantitative and qualitative.
Who we're looking for
- Evidence of Customer Service delivery, complaint resolution and dealing with professional bodies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong communication, decision making, planning and organisation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM systems.
- Understanding of the principles of customer engagement and delivery of response.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
About our client
Based in London