This job has now expired
An international aid charity based in London is seeking a Senior Database Officer to manage the end-to-end processes of all donor data. Reporting into the Fundraising Manager, you will:
- Manage the effective processing of supporter data, including the import, correction, storage, coding, selection and output of the data.
- Liaise with supporters to ensure all queries are handled promptly and professionally.
- Manage agencies who process donations on the charity's behalf.
- Run regular income and expenditure reports from multiple sources.
- Provide recommendations on improving the database and processes.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing databases including importing, de-duping, analysing, segmenting and reporting. You will be used to working independently and have worked with multiple internal and externalstakeholders.
About our client
An international aid charity based in London.