This job has now expired
The role of Direct and Digital Marketing Exec is to plan, manage and deliver effective online and offline direct marketing and direct response to promote products, services and the College as a whole.
Utilising both digital direct marketing/response marketing tools including mail, email, pay per click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as well as good online display and database marketing the post holder will deliver the digital and direct marketing strategy in line with annual communications plan and within budget.
Who we're looking for
- Deliver digital and direct marketing strategy in line with annual communications plan and within budget· Supply agencies with written briefs, visuals, copy and budget for campaigns
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships· Working alongside colleagues to integrate partners and channels into direct marketing activity (3rd party, affinity, social media, retail, sponsors, PR, web)· Planning support and input - liaising with wide range of matrix marketing team contacts and external agencies
- Analysing the member database to ensure relevant and accurate member targeting and appropriate customer contact in campaign planning, briefing, creative evaluation and delivery· Providing best practice guidance on digital and direct marketing to all internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and updating customer databases in liaison with the database manager
- Managing the production of digital marketing materials, including HTML templates, animated gifs, e-newsletters and DVDs
- ·Write copy and proofread publicity material to ensure accuracy and consistency with house style guidelines
- Track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective digital and direct marketing campaigns and managing creative agencies for digital and direct marketing campaign
About our client
High profile association