This job has now expired
This national social welfare charity runs some fantastic programmes covering everything from health issues to training and debt advice. This is a great opportunity to work across the different income streams and also cross department.
Main duties of the Head of Business Development:
- Develop strategy for income generation including new initiatives, products and target markets.
- Research and create opportunities for new business and new partnerships that will be long lasting and profitable.
- Develop and deliver pitches and proposals that lead to new business partnerships.
- Manage any high level relationships and lead on any negotiations for securing funding from these individuals or corporate bodies.
- Manage the research and development on new products.
Essential requirements of the Head of New Business:
- The ideal person will be business savvy with the ability to think creatively and come up with innovative ideas and business plans.
- Proven success of securing fundraising or new business partnerships worth 100,000+.
- Proven experience of writing proposals and developing relationships with corporates and high value individuals.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.